Derived from The Perfect Pantry
This one takes 5-10 minutes
- 1 package of Eat Smart's Broccoli Slaw
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup nuts roughly chopped (Almonds recommended)
- 1/2 t Poppyseeds (optional).
- 1/4 Cup fat free Sour Cream
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 2 Tbs Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- a couple dashes of Salt
- a couple dashes of Pepper
- Combine all "Dressing" ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- In a larger bowl, combine slaw, cranberries, and almonds.
- Pour dressing on slaw mixture and toss well.
- Sprinkle on poppyseeds if desired.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes if you have time.
Next time I may add in some chopped red onion to add some robustness to the sweetness, but it was great as is! Goes great with Shrimp Po' Boys
Makes 4 Servings