- 1lb FROZEN Chicken Breast
- 1 Can Black Beans -undrained
- 1 Can Great Northern Beans -undrained
- 1 Can Dark Red Kidney Beans -undrained
- 1 Can Corn -undrained
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes w/ Green Chiles -undrained
- 1/2 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix
- teaspoon of Cumin
- Put the frozen chicken in first on the bottom of the pot
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir them around a bit
- Cook on low for 7 hours (a little longer will be fine too)
- Once it's done cooking you will be able to use a fork and shred up the chicken while still in the pot!
Makes about 6-8 dinner sized portions.
Topping ideas: sour cream, cheese, and scallions. Tortilla chips make a nice addition to the meal.
You can try it with a pound of ground beef or turkey in place of the chicken.